top of page
Private Property

KYLE THEUS

Why Kyle Theus?

    As part of the most formidable real estate team in Yuba City, I bring a blend of on-site construction savvy and real estate acumen to every client interaction. My hands-on experience in building homes from the ground up under a contractor and flipping houses has provided me with not only an eye for potential but also a clear vision of what makes a property truly stand out. Being a commissioned notary public, while I don't notarize documents for my real estate clients to ensure transparency and compliance, this expertise gives me a unique edge. I'm dedicated to delivering a streamlined and cutting-edge experience. Partner with me, Kyle Theus, and experience the fusion of tech-savvy innovation and grounded industry knowledge at its best.

EXP Realty of California

DRE # 02217955

Let’s Work Together

All I ask is that you give me 1% of your trust and I will earn the other 99%

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page